Sansa Stark ± badass (requested by sansaxstark)
if you’re a s t r o n g f e m a l e you don’t need permission
marius gets nervous around cosette and accidentally switches languages about five times
Les Mis movie meme: two quotes [2/2]↳ "the people too must rise"
Before u make fun of someone’s foreign accent, take some time to think about how they speak more languages than u and how u are a failure
1. Siblings Enjolras and Cosette
2. Marius is a booby
3. THEY WERE ALL NAMED JEAN
4. George Blagden is a gift from heaven
5. Javert can’t handle JV’s character development
6. Valjean is the epitome of character development
8. Gavroche was the most hardcore kid in 1800’s France
9. Les Amis are hot
10. Nobody hates Fantine. Nobody.
I also love “Marius, what’s wrong today?” because I always hear it like “What’s wrong today?”, which implies that there’s something wrong with Marius most days.
Which is, as we know, probably true.
Vincent van Gogh - From ‘Almond Blossoms’ Series (1888-1890)
Men still have trouble recognizing that a woman can be complex, can have ambition, good looks, sexuality, erudition and common sense. A woman can have all those facets, and yet men, in literature and in drama, seem to need to simplify women, to polarize us as either the whore or the angel. - Natalie Dormer
I like shipping the cheerful one with the grumpy one
why celsius/centigrade is better than fahrenehenheit
- easier to spell
- all water below 0 is ice. easy and logical
- all water above 100 is steam. easy and logical
- if it’s 1 degree outside one day and 10 degrees the next you can literally say it’s 10x warmer and you aren’t even exaggerating
why farhenininheniehenhet is better than centigrate/celsius
- it isn’t
why the fuck Modern Family wins everything? come on! it’s not that good.
jumps on the bandwagon to hell with Les Misérables
i am so sorry